You kickstart your day at our office(s), home office or client location(s) with a (mobile) team scrum session. After the scrum, you will start working with minimal supervision on website development and tailor-made integrations of data and systems.
Your colleagues are authorities in software development and integration. They love espresso, a Friday beer, all kinds of music on their wireless headphones during working hours and agile working ways.
- You are leading the technical change for our finance and care & education clients.
- You are a creative authority in crafting, defining and implementing new software features with java.
- You are technically inquisitive and have a deep understanding how technology and your work can change society
- You are self-motivated and possess a real passion for learning
- You can think critically and apply fundamental software engineering principles to make good judgment and take on problems
- You possess a getting things done mentality with a good sense of humor
- As an outstanding team worker with a proven team leader mindset and capacity, you know how to deliver
- At the end of the day, we like to see your clients being deeply impressed by your resourcefulness and excellent technology & client management skills.
What we like to see technology wise
- 10+ years of Software Development experience in a variety of programming languages
- Strong background in building dynamic, high-volume and scalable system with Java using an Agile development methodology
Technologies we use company wide
- Java / Spring framework and related technologies
- Red Hat Middleware stack
- Apache Camel, Soap, rest, Json, XML, Xlst, Xpath
- Modern Front end technologies
- Message routing, queuing and transformation
- Application performance monitoring en tuning
- Oracle, Datomic, MySQL, PostgreSQL combined with JPA/Hibernate.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary
- Choice in your amount of holidays. (20, 25 or 30 per year)
- Full reimbursement of your pension plan;
- A minimum of 5 education days per year;
- Profit sharing;
- Offices located next to NS stations; Amsterdam – Rotterdam – Maarssen – Eindhoven
We are Finalist. An innovative fast-growing website builder and integrator, passionate about our work and our team. At Finalist we continually challenge and nourish each other to think and implement extraordinary solutions
Finalist is an outstanding and caring work environment for creative self-starters that will help you keep growing. We dig deeper, embrace and promote change and love helping our clients and partners in the strategic directions that will positively impact their online communications. When joining us, you will stand ground with a devoted team and together we create a meaningful impact on our present and future society.
¨Finalist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”