You kickstart your day at our office(s), home office or client location(s) with a (mobile) team scrum session. After the scrum, you will start working with minimal supervision on tailor-made integrations of data and systems.
Your colleagues are authorities in software development and integration. They love espresso, a Friday beer, all kinds of music on their wireless headphones during working hours and agile working ways.
- You will be responsible for establishing architectural goals and providing technical leadership across projects and assists with application development of new software or extensive revisions to existing systems.
- You will define product requirements and create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems and platforms.
- This position is for a seasoned technical expert with responsibility for the design and development of all integrations, APIs, commercial software implementations, custom applications, cloud components as well as all database environments that support of strategic enterprise software and other company systems.
- You will provide technical leadership on complex projects. May guide a team of developers through a project life-cycle to completion and you can act as the top-level technical expert in all business and/or functional areas.
- You are used to mentor project members and junior staff toward success in software design, documentation, and execution. We expect you can act independently under general direction.
- You can leverage design patterns to solve recurring development functions and collaborating with other architects to develop integrated systems with common principles.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to identify and evaluate alternatives and effectively communicate those options to leadership.
- You can show a proven track record of creating and fully documenting a conceptual and detailed software design based upon business requirements and ensures models are implemented in the Enterprise Architect (EA) software suite
- You are leading the technical change for our care and education clients.
- You are technically inquisitive and have a deep understanding how technology and your work can change society
- You are self-motivated and possess a real passion for learning
- You can think critically and apply fundamental software engineering principles to make good judgment and take on problems
- You possess a getting things done mentality with a good sense of humor
- As an outstanding team worker with a proven team leader mindset and capacity, you know how to deliver
- At the end of the day, we like to see your clients being deeply impressed by your resourcefulness and excellent technology & client management skills.
- Java / Spring framework and related technologies
- Red Hat Middleware stack
- Apache Camel, Soap, rest, Json, XML, Xlst, Xpath
- Modern Front end technologies
- Message routing, queuing and transformation
- Application performance monitoring en tuning
- Oracle, Datomic, MySQL, PostgreSQL combined with JPA/Hibernate.
- Competitive base salary
- Choice in your amount of holidays. (20, 25 or 30 per year)
- Full reimbursement of your pension plan;
- A minimum of 5 education days per year;
- Profit sharing;
- Offices located next to NS stations;
We are Finalist. An innovative fast-growing Technology Integrator, passionate about our work and our team. At Finalist we continually challenge and nourish each other to think and implement extraordinary solutions.
Finalist is an outstanding and caring work environment for creative self-starters that will help you keep growing. We dig deeper, embrace and promote change and love helping our clients and partners in the strategic directions that will positively impact their online communications. When joining us, you will stand ground with a devoted team and together we create a meaningful impact on our present and future society.
¨Finalist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”