Trіfоrk experts develop business-critical enterprise solutions using open source software.
We work with open-source technologies that are state-of-the-art, yet have a solid and proven base. We use Java and the Spring framework in our projects, technologies that we have been actively involved with for over a decade and provide training for through our GOTO Academy.
We have extensive experience with different databases (SQL, NoSQL, search engines) as well as a wide variety of integration-related technologies like messaging and REST- and SOAP-based web services.
As the birth place of the Axon framework we’re one of the few companies with several years of production experience in applying CQRS and event sourcing: approaches which are especially great for building scalable and auditable systems in complex domains, and have become very popular recently with the rise of microservices-based systems.
New projects often target the cloud, where we embrace a cloud-native approach of building and running applications including practices like DevOps and Continuous Delivery: this ensures your ideas are turned into working software running in production in the fastest and safest way possible!
We share knowledge on our technical blog: blog.trifork.com
At Trifork Amsterdam we:
Do cool stuff
Have fun doing it
Tell the world about it
Developers choose to work for Trifork because there are plenty of opportunities to master new skills, to grow and take own initiative in all aspects. Our developers’ expertise is the main priority at Trifork and we can guarantee unbeatable knowledge in the field of the newest open source technologies and agile development methods.
- Work with your team to build the best solution for your customer
- Work in our office in Amsterdam or on-site at the customer
- Be involved in expert knowledge sharing by attending conferences and participating in meetups
- Experience in professional agile Java development with, for instance, Spring (Boot, MVC, Security, etc)
- Eager to learn new techniques and technologies
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
Nice to haves
- Experience with (No)SQL databases and/or Elasticsearch
- Devops attitude and knowledge of cloud and Docker, CI/CD etc.
- A drive to talk on or organize sessions around your expertise
- Development and learning opportunities both within projects as well as in internal tech meetings, GOTO Nights, our GOTO Conference etc.
- Macbook Pro or high-end Dell laptop (OS of choice)
- All-you-can-eat lunch for free
- Global new hire training in Mallorca