You kickstart your day at our office(s), home office or client location(s) with a (mobile) team scrum session. After the scrum, you will start working with supervision on tailor-made integrations of data and systems.
Your colleagues are authorities in software development and integration. They love espresso, a Friday beer, all kinds of music on their wireless headphones during working hours and agile working ways.
- Analyze business requirements and convert them into feasible work items
- Design and implement both front-end and back-end software and services
- Use technologies that are appropriate for the platform
- Ensure ongoing quality of the application codebases through bug fixes, refactoring and test automation
- Collaborate with other developers across multiple departments and technology stacks for cross team projects
- 1+ year(s) of web application development experience; academic experience will also be considered
- Previous experience with frameworks like AngularJS, NodeJS, Ruby Rails
- Experience with Java highly desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with OpenShift, Git, GitHub and GitLab is a plus
- Prior participation in open source software projects is a major plus
- Java / Spring framework and related technologies
- Red Hat Middleware stack
- Apache Camel, Soap, rest, Json, XML, Xlst, Xpath
- Modern Front end technologies
- Message routing, queuing and transformation
- Application performance monitoring en tuning
- Oracle, Datomic, MySQL, PostgreSQL combined with JPA/Hibernate.
- Competitive base salary
- Choice in your amount of holidays. (20, 25 or 30 per year)
- Full reimbursement of your pension plan;
- A minimum of 5 education days per year;
- Profit sharing;
- Offices located next to NS stations; Amsterdam – Rotterdam – Maarssen – Eindhoven
We are Finalist. An innovative fast-growing Technology Integrator, passionate about our work and our team. At Finalist we continually challenge and nourish each other to think and implement extraordinary solutions.
Finalist is an outstanding and caring work environment for creative self-starters that will help you keep growing. We dig deeper, embrace and promote change and love helping our clients and partners in the strategic directions that will positively impact their online communications. When joining us, you will stand ground with a devoted team and together we create a meaningful impact on our present and future society.
¨Finalist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”