Programming with heart and mind
Client case: We’re looking for a Scala talent for our greenfield project in the port of Rotterdam. Someone who wants to join our team making a difference at Rotterdam Logistics Lab – the port’s innovation incubator. By realising real-time data streams with functional programming, reactive streams, cloud native and machine learning. Via Scala, Play, Akka, Kafka, Spark, RX, Angular2 and React. Will you be the new expert in the Scala ecosystem?
Why with Codestar
We are creating the new world of fast and streaming data, with scalable and reactive apps that respond to complex challenges. We do this by programming with our hearts and minds. That’s how we make the difference for clients looking to take the next step. In a corporate culture driven by continuous learning, teamwork and programming. With R&D days, Campus Fridays and team weekends with top international coaches. We are the #1 company for Full Stack Scala and Fast Data solutions in the Netherlands.
Who are you?
We’re looking team players who are for passionate and keen to learn. Programmers, hackers, who program even in their free time. Simply because they’re curious. Professionals who can make the difference, by coming up with ground-breaking ideas. Professionals who go for results, but never at the expense of quality. And who can also convince clients that this is the right way to go. And who are not afraid to make mistakes. Because innovation is all about trial and error. Functional. Reactive. Full Stack.
- Academic mindset
- A track record in Scala Development
This is what you earn
We will do everything we can to optimise your growth. So you can become a master in your field.
- Latest Macbook or Microsoft Surface: you decide how you want to work
- R&D days in Nieuwegein: focus on topics you want to become an expert in
- Campus Fridays: work in an office with colleagues who will help you if you get stuck, and inspire you with their projects and code
- 1 top conference abroad: for the inspiration to be a frontrunner
- 2 Codecamps per year with top coaches: in the living room of a holiday home, so we can decide when the course day is over and the beach BBQ can begin as soon as we finish
- Fixed contract: our commitment to your growth to master
Find out more
Want to know more about our Scala home? We’d like to tell you in person. So if you want to get to know us a bit better, join one of our training sessions or events. We organise these on a regular basis and they’re open for everyone, for free. Or just make an appointment. Feel free to send our business unit manager an email: firstname.lastname@example.org