- This event has passed.
Event-Driven Microservices Conference – AxonIQ
21 September 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Conference is full of practical presentations, highly-rated workshops at very affordable price. This will help you to level up your knowledge about:
Event-driven thinking in design, architecture, technology and organization
- Loving Events through Chaos by Russ Miles (ChaosIQ)
- Axon Vison and Roadmap by Allard Buijze (AxonIQ)
- Projects with Axon Framework – best practices
- Unconference where you can exchange information
- Panel discussion with industry experts
- speakers will be announced soon
- Fun with Event Storming and advanced Domain-Driven Design by Mathias Verraes and Alberto Brandolini
- Full stack product suite by AxonIQ by Allard Buijze
- We’re going to do Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles
Blind bird pricing for conference tickets expires at midnight CET on March 15th.
We promise an excellent program so make sure you use this hefty discount.
In meantime you can see our video archives of AxonIQ Conference 2017, available at: