- This event has passed.
Go Interactive Reactive! – Craftsmen
29 November 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for an exciting Reactive Programming Workshop on the 29th of November. Learn how RxJS can help you build more elegant solutions for asynchronous data flows, while empowering you to be even more productive.
What to expect:
- An inspiring hands-on workshop, organized by Code Foundry, Craftsmen and ORTEC
- Interactive presentations and practical exercises (in English)
- Learn the fundamentals of Reactive Programming
- An introduction to working with RxJS
- Live coding session to illustrate the concept with a real-world scenario
- Food and drinks
- You don’t need any prior knowledge of Reactive Programming or RxJS
- You will need your own laptop, preinstalled with NodeJS version 8 or higher
- Date: Friday, 29th of November
- Time: 16:00 until 21:00
- Location: ORTEC, Houtsingel 5, 2719 EA Zoetermeer
- Parking: available, please contact us to reserve a parking spot
Join us for free: signup via our Meetup event!
About Reactive Programming
Reactive Programming is an awesome programming model that has found its way into many of our favorite software frameworks and libraries. Whether you work with backend or frontend technologies, you are bound to encounter Reactive Programming sooner or later.
Today’s applications are typically message-driven, and consist of many asynchronous data flows. Managing all this asynchronicity can be quite the challenge – but with the right tools this task becomes much easier. One of these tools is RxJS, part of the ReactiveX family: a polyglot library for Reactive Programming.