3 days: 18-20 June 2019 | Covers Java 8&11
In the jPinpoint Accelerating Java applications training you learn to structurally improve the speed of Java applications. The training is aimed at finding, removing and preventing of speed limitations in Java applications. Instructor: Jeroen Borgers, Java performance consultant.
This training is aimed at experienced Java developers, architects, performance testers and operators. Java programming experience is an advantage but not required.
In this intensive training we combine about 50% theory with 50% hands-on. Maximum 12 participants.
What will I learn?
– recognize the most common Java performance problems;
– deal with performance requirements, measurements and the subjective experience;
– put performance in agile, devOps, microservices and architecture context;
– monitor/tune JVM, heap and garbage collector, incl. newest gc;
– profile applications with tools to pinpoint performance issues;
– how to solve most occurring problems with advanced tools;
– new: you will get a copy of the book: Java Performance.
Top Java architects, developers, performance testers and operators of a.o. Rabobank, KLM, bol.com, DeltaLloyd/OHRA, wehkamp.nl, Triodos bank, Atos, Logica, Trivento, freelancers. Their average rating for this training: 8.3 out of 10.
Want to subscribe? You can do it right here:Subscribe